Member Behavior and Conduct
- Always be respectful and mature. Members of Modelrific are expected to be professionals in their business and in their interactions with other members. Modelrific has a zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment, bullying, personal attacks, rumor spreading, vindictive gossiping, prejudice, racism, bigotry, and sexism. Any member, regardless of whether or not their comment or action came first, will be immediately banned from Modelrific for any of the previously mentioned behavior. Do not post anything on this website or a member's profile that could be considered to fit within any of the aforementioned behavior. Modelrific reserves the right to determine what behavior constitutes a breach of these rules and regulations and may terminate, ban, or suspend any member account without notice or warning.
- This is not a dating site. Any complaints by other members that you are using this website to make sexual or relationship advances on another member will not be tolerated as this is not the purpose of Modelrific.com. Refrain from any language, activity, remarks, or behavior that may be considered flirtatious or sexual in nature by another member.
- Protect Private Information. Respect the privacy of others. Unless you have the expressed written and legal permission, please do not post private or confidential information such as addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, cell phone numbers, actual names, personal images, fax numbers, location of residence, etc. Private messages should never be re-posted or rewritten without the expressed permission of the user unless you are reporting that message to a site administrator. Furthermore, do not post or talk about anyone's bad behavior, or the like, no matter what (regardless of how it involves you). Talking "bad" about another member may result in the immediate and unwarned suspension or banning from Modelrific.
- Maintain Your Profile. In order to accomplish the mission of Modelrific, it is imperative that all members keep their profiles active and up-to-date with current information, images, media, etc. Modelrific reserves the right to take down any profile that has not been updated in more than 60 days. It is the responsibility of the account owner to ensure their profile has accurate and legal information and media.
- No Pornography, Adult Imagery, or Adult Links. No member may post images of a pornographic nature anywhere within this website, including private and/or hidden groups. Although Modelrific allows "Adult Agencies" to become members of this website, the posting of pornographic material is strictly forbidden. Modelrific reserves the right to take down any material it deems inappropriate or pornographic without notice. No posting of links to third party adult or pornographic websites unless the link is to the homepage of an adult agency only (meaning it should be the landing page for the legal company, not a website providing pornographic content).
- Profile Fakers. Members are forbidden to impersonate other members or individuals not on the Modelrific.com website. The individual owner of the account must be the individual depicted in the photos (if a model), be the exclusive author of the photos (if a photographer), be the sole artist in the photos (if makeup artist or stylist), or be the official company representative or owner (if manager or agency). If we find that any member is impersonating an individual or company, Modelrific reserves the right to immediately remove the profile and ban the IP address associated with the account.
- Underage Users and Profiles. Members must be at least 16 years of age or older at the time of registration. Members under the age of 18 are not allowed to display photos or images of an adult nature including implied or real nudity (of breasts, buttocks, or genitals) or images that depict violence, gore, bondage, fetishism, BDS&M, blood, or any image this is overtly sexual in nature. We encourage parents or guardians to operate and run the profiles of members under the age of 18.
- No Spam! We define spam as repeated unsolicited ads and information disseminated indiscriminately across this website within any portion or section. Spam is strictly forbidden. We do not allow scripts or robots to be used to automate any of this websites features, and member's found doing so will be immediately banned from Modelrific. The use of Modelrific as a promotional, advertising, or recruiting tool for any other modeling or networking site is strictly forbidden.
- Negative Feedback (Member Bashing). Any negative feedback directed towards another member should be professional, honest, and critical. Any feedback that is overtly harsh, overblown, over exaggerated, or untrue, will result in the suspension, removal, or banning of the originating member's profile. We recommend that users refrain from using emotionally charged words, curse words ("bad words"), derogatory comments, or insults when criticizing another member. While members have the right to give negative feedback to another member, Modelrific reserves the right to remove comments or profiles containing negative feedback that does not follow these guidelines or is deemed to be untrue or excessive in nature. If you are on the receiving end of negative feedback that is untrue, you may contact us and we will consider taking action.
- Moderators and Site Administrators. Please respect Modelrific moderators, site administrators, and website staff. We value our staff and you should too. If you have a dispute with a staff member, please handle that dispute in a professional and adult manner.
Images and Media on ModelrificThe following rules hold true for any image, video, or media posted anywhere on Modelrific. Because of the subjective nature in analyzing objectionable content, Modelrific reserves the right to take down any content that it deems inappropriate, and thus, it is ultimately and finally the decision of site moderators and administrators. If you see any material that breaks any of the following rules, please report that image to a moderator or staff member as soon as possible.
- Respect and Obey Copyrights. Do not post any content that violates copyright, trademark, service mark, or rights to privacy/publicity laws, including mock tear sheets/magazine covers/advertisements and proof images. Furthermore, never retouch or alter an image that you do not exclusively own the legal rights to.
- Help Keep Adult Content From Children. While some mature and adult-oriented images may be allowed, such as simple and artistic nudity, we require that all images or media depicting such imagery be uploaded and set to "registered members only" (found on the image upload page) or a higher level of privacy. This means that no public image should contain sexually oriented, nude, objectionable, or adult material. This helps ensure that any child under the age of 16 browsing the internet doesn't accidentally see or be subject to adult content. We define what an adult or mature image is next.
- Allowable Adult or "Mature" Images. The following image types are allowed on Modelrific but must be set to "registered members only" or a higher level of privacy by their owners to keep Modelrific safe for children: female nipple or areola, bare buttocks (regardless of thong underwear), flaccid penises, pubic area (regardless of hair present), implied sexual activity, bondage, depictions of blood, depictions of violence, depictions of drug use, see-through or transparent clothing or body paint which shows any of the aforementioned areas, profanity.
- Adult Imagery NOT Allowed on Modelrific. The following represent image types that are never allowed to be posted anywhere on Modelrific: open leg shots showing genitals or the anus, spreading of the vagina or anus, erect penises, implied erect penises, explicit sexual content, any penetration of the vagina or anus (male and female), imagery that focuses solely on the genitals or anus, imagery containing bodily fluids or the implication of bodily fluids.
- Admins and Moderators Have Sole Discretion. Modelrific moderators and administrators reserve the right to take down any image deemed inappropriate or that breaks any of the rules mentioned above. Users who repeatedly post images that break our rules may be suspended, removed, and/or banned from Modelrific without notice or warning.
Posting in Forums, Groups, Activity Walls, Chat Rooms, and ProfilesWhile posting on any of Modelrific's interactive features, such as activity feeds, forum threads, chat rooms, group walls, etc., members are expected to follow the Member Behavior and Conduct rules set above. Furthermore, members may not post material, comments, information, imagery, or the like, in areas of this website that are not related to said materials, information, or imagery. This means that you are not allowed to post unrelated content anywhere.
For example, a member should not post unrelated information in a forum thread. If a thread does not exist whereby it would be appropriate to post such information, you may make your own thread and start a new conversation. Furthermore, you should follow the same guidelines with Modelrific Groups and chat rooms.
Finally, use common online etiquette when posting. Users should never use all CAPS when writing (also known as SHOUTING), all bold, or all italics (unless quoting). Stay on topic and do not change the overall subject matter of a thread, group, or conversation. Do not be overly critical or mean. Do not use sexual, derogatory, or inappropriate language.
Modelrific Chat RoomsThe Modelrific chat rooms are for members to discuss instantly with other members, friends, or members of the groups that they belong to. When instant chatting, members must obey all of the rules above including:
- Absolutely no sex talk (also known as "cyber sex") - Members found partaking in this or attempting to partake in this will be immediately removed and banned from Modelrific.com - NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
- Do not spam or over-populate a chat room. Don't post the same message over and over again.
- Follow the posting guidelines in the section above such as not using all CAPS, using all bold, etc.
- Do not create private rooms with inappropriate or adult/explicit names. This will be deemed as an attempt at cyber sex and you will be banned.
- Always be courteous and professional.
- Never use inappropriate or conceivably offensive language, in fact, you should be overly nice and professional at all times.
Consequences and RecourseModelrific and its site administrators and moderators reserve and retain the right to terminate a membership at their sole discretion with or without warning or advanced notification. If at anytime you feel that you have been inappropriately disciplined, you may contact a site administrator and we will review your individual situation and case.
Modelrific reserves the right to update, change, or amend any or all of the rules and regulations set fourth on this page. It is the sole responsibility of the member to ensure they are following the rules and regulations posted above and to check this page often for updates or changes.